Friday, July 4, 2008

Jessica Price - America's Got Talent

I just love Jessica's She has a beautiful voice and I checked out her my space and LOVE her music! She is a young christian girl and is miles ahead of where I was spiritually at that age! God has truly blessed her. So check out her music....here is her link. My favorite one is Lost in a Dream.

http://collect.myspace.com/music/popup.cfm?num=3&time=undefined&fid=298521967&uid=1&t=zaARj2/7qxirif87Jgt2628gGqDT6dKyg3gF1drj70jU3PpJJNPVzdcCybqIq6rD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The nice thing with this blog is, its very awsome when it comes to there topic.

Anonymous said...

The owner of this blog has a strong personality because it reflects to the blog that he/she made.

Avz said...

I LOVE Jessica! literally! she goes to my church and is AMAZING! We are VERY proud of her! She's been through alot and deserves this! I'm glad that you noticed how specail she is and now America will get a chance to see it too! GO JESSICA!! WE LOVE YOU!!!