Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Photoshop CS4 and John Pottenger

Well over the last two Friday afternoons I spent the day with John Pottenger in Grand Rapids!  I have to tell ya, if you ever need a video guy, or photos!  He is the guy! He Rocks!  

Having the opportunity to learn some of the technical stuff from John has been huge!  He is one of those guys that's just genuine and I love that about him.

Anyway,  my afternoons were seriously a blessing and I just love that he is willing to take some time out to help those of us that are just starting photography businesses. I was full of questions and he always had an answer and some great suggestions!

Anyway, one little taste of CS4 from John and he had me hooked!  I had to have the upgrade.  What an improvement!  Lovin it!  They really added some great time saving features that I am addicted to.

Anyway if you get a chance check out Johns work.  (Coastline studios)


No comments: