Friday, October 24, 2008

Nature....



Well today I met with my step son Dustin for his senior photos.  I think he was not excited about meeting with me where I told him to meet me.  However I think once he got to my location he saw the beauty that I saw when I found this location.  We walked the trail and as we did we saw about five deer.  One was only a few feet away and here is the photo.  I think Dustin was really happy with my pick of locations.  My husband  and Dusing try to get away each year for a backpacking trip (man trip) so I felt like the natural nature setting for him was perfect!  Here is one of our favorite photos of him and our Deer.....

Sometimes it just takes one little deer for you to remember that the lords beauty is always among us...we just need to keep our eyes open.  

Thank you lord for the reminder of the beauty among us.

No comments: