Sunday, October 19, 2008

The learning curve


I was able to attend a one day workshop with some professional photographers and it was truley amazing!  I learned soo much in just one day that I still have a hard time putting my brain on the fact that I just didnt get some things until they said try this.....  and then I would think, why did'nt I ever think about this BEFORE!  GRRR!  I am soo thankful to everyone that was there and helped me to move closer to where I want to be.  I am soo greatful to each of you for your help.  I have soo much more to learn but I feel that I took a giant leap after this workshop!  Oh and my husband thinks ALL of the models were HOT! ;)  I told him that was fine cause I thought you GUYS were Hot as well and I think my daughter is ready to pin some of you guys up in her room. LOL!    I give thanks to my husband for encouraging me to take this workshp and for the good lord is has been behind me every step of my journey.  I am blessed to even be a small part of the photo world.   As you have all said, its amazing to be a small part of the joy the is among us all and to be able to caputre that each day is a gift from above.


No comments: